De Ceglie wary of Chievo
Juventus defender Paolo De Ceglie says the Bianconeri will approach their Saturday night contest against Chievo with caution.
The Turin giants remain second in Serie A after a draw in Milan last week but return to the Juventus Stadium to face a side they have not beaten at home since earning promotion in 2007.
Indeed, Juventus could only manage a 0-0 draw in Verona earlier this season and De Ceglie knows the team must go into this match in the right frame of mind, as he told Juventus Channel.
“It is certainly an important moment. Every game we face from here on in is fundamental. We will begin Saturday against Chievo in a match we know will be difficult. We’ll need to tackle it with maximum commitment and the right desire.”
De Ceglie has been utilised as a full-back in Coach Antonio Conte’s 4-4-2 and 4-3-3 formations, as well as playing further up in a 3-5-2 and commented on the changes this season: “Our way of playing is different this year. We put in a lot more aggression and focus more on possession. Playing in a back four or midfield five isn’t that different, the only thing that changes is the position you start off from.”